As we all navigate through these times together, we’d like to be a source of wellness, inspiration and calmness to help ease your worries. While you’re staying in, we’d like to help you find your zen and provide you with Nobu at Home activities such as simple recipes, spa rituals, and more.
Our first Nobu at Home is a recipe for Pacific Restaurant’s delicious guacamole—if you don’t have all of the ingredients, feel free to get creative with ingredients you already have. Follow along on our social at @NobuLosCabos and tag us using #NobuatHome to show us your best guacamole recreation.
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 6 diced cherry tomatoes
- Fresh coriander finely chopped to the taste
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Salt and pepper to the taste
Photo by: Marshal Quast
1. Cut the avocados in half. Remove the seed, place in a bowl and proceed to mash the avocados with the help of a fork.
Photo by: Louis Hansel
2. Combine the mix with tomatoes, coriander, onion, and lime juice.
Photo by: Alison Marras
3. Add salt and pepper to the taste.
Photo by: Alexandra Andersson
4. Serve with chips, corn tostadas, or any crackers you may have at home and enjoy!