SEVERE WEATHER POLICY
At Nobu Hotel Los Cabos, the safety and well-being of our esteemed guests remain of utmost importance, especially in emergencies. In light of severe weather conditions, we offer the convenience of accommodating reservation changes to ensure that our guests can fully enjoy their stay with us.
This policy applies solely if your flight undergoes modification or cancellation as a result of inclement weather.
ARRIVALS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
To proceed with the following benefits, the reservation guarantee deposit must be covered beforehand.
- Proof of Flight Cancellation or Modification is required.
- The hotel will issue a night’s certificate valid for travel up to 12 months after the weather disruption.
- The certificate must be requested at least 60 days after the natural event.
- Night’s Certificate must have the same number of guests, room nights, and room type as the original reservation. Additional room nights, guests, or room categories will incur extra charges.
- Dates to redeem the certificate are subject to availability. Holiday seasons or special dates do not apply and any additional perks or inclusions will be subject to availability based on the rescheduled dates.
- If guests are unable to arrive due to flight cancellations, they may arrive on the days following the cancellation and stay the same number of nights as booked initially, subject to availability. Alternatively, guests have the option to get an unused night’s certificate.
DEPARTURES – TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Nobu Hotel Los Cabos provides discounted rates for extended stays (subject to room availability) for those affected by canceled flights.
- Payment should be made directly at the Front Desk, and rates are non-commissionable.
- There are no refunds for early departures. Alternatively, guests have the option to get an unused night’s certificate.
This policy applies to reservations made on https://loscabos.nobuhotels.com/
For reservations made through groups, weddings, or third-party entities such as tour travel operators, travel agents, or online travel agencies, their specific policies will be in effect. It is recommended to contact them directly for further assistance.
Groups or weddings directly booked with Nobu Hotel Los Cabos or AIC Hotel Group will be subject to their respective contract policies.
This policy may be subject to change or discontinuation without prior notice.
- For flight information, please contact the airline directly.
For additional information, kindly reach out to our Reservation Department via email at [email protected], [email protected]
CERTIFICATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The certificate applies to nights that have been reserved and prepaid in advance.
- The certificate is valid for 1 year from the original travel date. It is non-transferable, nor is it redeemable for cash. Subject to availability, surcharges may apply.
- Excludes the day of departure. Airfare and transfers are not included.
- This policy applies to reservations booked on https://loscabos.nobuhotels.com/
- Groups contracted directly with Nobu Hotel Los Cabos or AIC Hotel Group shall refer to their specific contract policies. Airline ticket holders are subject to airlines’ policies and guidelines.
- Bookings made through Tour Operators or 3rd party websites must contact their original booking source for information on the hurricane policy for their reservation.
- The certificate does not apply to redeem for stay days through Easter Week, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve. Other blackout days could apply.