At Nobu Hotel Los Cabos, we prioritize our guests’ safety and well-being during emergencies, including hurricanes. We offer additional travel options during such times to ensure that our guests can fully enjoy their stay with us.
If a hurricane directly hits Nobu Hotel Los Cabos or the surrounding areas during your vacation, we will offer extensions of stay or certificates for future stays based on your current status.
Terms and conditions apply.*
No penalty fees will be applied. Instead, Nobu Hotel Los Cabos will offer guests who check out earlier than their original date a certificate for the unused number of nights.
Guests who are unable to depart due to airport closures or flight cancellations and require an extended stay will be offered a preferential non-commissionable rate that can be paid directly at the front desk.
In the event of a hurricane, guests have the option to transfer their reservation to an alternate all-inclusive RCD Hotels property that is not within the storm’s projected path. Rooms will be offered at the same rate based on availability. In the event that rates are lower at the relocating hotel, a credit for the difference will be issued.
CANCELLATIONS / NO SHOW:
There will be no penalties for all passengers who have scheduled to travel within 72 hours before or within 5 days after a hurricane strikes. To apply and process a cancellation, guests must contact our reservation department: [email protected] or [email protected]
Bookings made through tour operators or third-party websites must contact their booking source for information regarding the hurricane policy of their reservation.
Nobu Hotel Los Cabos will provide guests with a certificate for the number of prepaid nights, which will be valid for 12 months. To avail of this option, guests must request their certificate within 60 days of the strike. Additional nights or guests will be booked at the current rate, and no name changes will be allowed. Room availability is subject to availability, and blackout dates may apply.
Guests can arrive on the earliest available flights up to five days after the storm and stay for the same number of nights as originally planned, at the confirmed rate (subject to availability).
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The certificate will be valid for affected nights during the hurricane.
- The certificate applies to nights that have been reserved and prepaid in advance.
- The policy will go into effect once the US National Weather Center issues a Hurricane Watch to the area or the hurricane hits directly Nobu Hotel Los Cabos or surrounding areas.
- The policy applies only to bookings arriving or staying through 72 hours before and 5 days after the hurricane strikes.
- The certificate is valid for 1 year from the original travel date. It is non-transferable, nor is it redeemable for cash. Subject to availability, and surcharges may apply.
- Excludes the day of departure. Airfare and transfers are not included.
- This policy applies to reservations booked on https://loscabos.nobuhotels.com/
- Groups contracted directly with Nobu Hotel Los Cabos or AIC Hotel Group shall refer to their specific contract policies. Airline ticket holders are subject to airlines’ policies and guidelines.
- Bookings made through Tour Operators or 3rd party websites must contact their original booking source for information on the hurricane policy for their reservation.
- The certificate does not apply to redeem for stay days through Easter Week, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve. Other blackout days could apply.