PET PROGRAM AT NOBU HOTEL LOS CABOS
Nobu Hotel Los Cabos is a pet-friendly hotel, we welcome our guest and their pet. To ensure the safety of our guests, as well as safety of their pet we provide the guest with a pet policy for their review.
The Reservations team are to inform the guest about what the Pet Policy include and the options they have as a guest on property.
The Front Office team will provide our guest when they arrive the Pet Agreement Form, which review will the following policy:
- A non-refundable pet fee of $150 will be applied to your bill upon check-in. This covers the extra cleaning process, 2 Bowls, 2 Pads per day and a Pet in room DND sign.
- All guest traveling with a pet must present a valid credit card upon check-in.
- The dog must be on a leash always
- Pets are not allowed in any of the pools, pool areas or beach.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the Food and Beverage outlets.
- No weight restriction for the pet.
- During the conversations with guest, we will inquire if they will be traveling with a pet.
- If the guest says yes, we will inform the guest that we are a pet-friendly hotel and introduce the Pet Program.
- Inform guest of the cost of the Pet Program, which is $150.
- Inform guest what is included in the pet policy, which are 2 Bowls, 2 Pads and pet in room DND.
- After Guest agreed, we place the “PET” code in the reservation in the specials field.
- A trace is placed on the reservation for housekeeping to place the following items in the room: 2 Bowls, 2 Pads, 1 Bark Box and pet in room DND sign.
- Front Office
- When guest arrives to the front desk, the front desk agent will review the reservations and see the “PET” code special.
- Front Desk Agents will provide the guest with the Pet Agreement Form.
- Review the Pet Agreement Form with the guest which goes over the policy the guest must follow while on property.
- Have the guest fill out the Pet Fee and Liability Acceptance Form.
- Have guest sign the Pet Fee and Liability Acceptance Form.
- Enter the guest Billing through there reservation to post the charge.
- Post the Pet Fee on the billing.
- Provide the guest with the Pet Agreement Form to keep a copy of the policies.
- On the reservation place the pet name and description in the comments and in Profile Notes.
- Scan a copy of the signed pet form and save it on the Public Drive under the Signed Pet Fee Forms folder.
- At the beginning of the shift print the Housekeeping Trace Reports.
- Place a recurring Pet Program ticket in HotSOS for tracking purposes.
- Verify items were place in the room.
- On guest departure date room would be placed out of service for deep cleaning.
- Every day concierge will print a 7-day arrival report with guest that have the special code “PET” on their reservation.
- Each guest with an email and/or phone number will be contacted before their arrival.
- In the Pre-arrival email concierge will offer the different types of service offered for Pets.
- Dog Walking – sitter will walk pet in pet walking areas.
- Dog Sitter
- When discussing these services above, the concierge will explain the following:
- The authorized sitter would need preapproval to enter the guest room thus the Sitter name will need to be added as an accompany on the guest reservation to enter the room.
- Once pre-approval is granted the sitter will come on property, access the guest room to care for the guest pet.