PET PROGRAM AT
NOBU HOTEL LOS CABOS
Nobu Hotel Los Cabos is a pet-friendly hotel, we welcome our guest and their pet. To ensure the safety of our guests, as well as safety of their pet we provide the guest with a pet policy for their review.
The Front Office team will provide our clients upon arrival with the Pet Agreement Form, which will have the following policy:
- A non-refundable fee of $150 USD will be applied to your bill upon check-in, covering the cleaning process.
- All guests traveling with a pet to Nobu Hotel Los Cabos must present a valid credit card upon check-in.
- At check-in, staff will request the pet company certificate or travel certificate.
- Amenities included: 2 bowls, 1 bed, 1 pet waste bag, and bottles of water.
- The weight limit for pets is 22 kilograms / 50 pounds.
- Pets must be at least 8 weeks old. Maximum 2 pets.
- Guests traveling with assistance and service dogs/animals are welcome. Please reach out to our Guest Experience team [email protected]
com for more information.
- The pet must always walk with a leash on and be in the care of its owner.
- Pets may be at the pool areas as long as they are on a leash without exception to ensure the safety of the pets and guests.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the pools.
- Pets may not use the pool towels designated for guests.
- The pet will not be allowed in the room while the housekeeping staff is cleaning.
- Pets are allowed in restaurants with terraces and open spaces, always with the use of a leash and may not use the restaurant chairs.
- The restaurant supervisor will assign you a table to respect the personal space of other guests.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning their pet waste in all areas.