CODE ECPAT NOBU HOTEL LOS CABOS
In an effort to raise collective awareness of the serious issue surrounding the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children and Adolescents in Travel and Tourism (CSEC), RCD Hotels has joined the International Protection Network that promotes ending the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in tourism through The Code and ECPAT (End Child Prostitution, Child Pornography and Trafficking of children for sexual purposes).
The Code is an initiative created in 1998 by ECPAT Sweden, Tour Operators (TO) and the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), with the aim of involving the tourism industry’s private sector in a protection network to prevent the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents around the world.
Through these programs, RCD Hotels will be taking action in different ways, including training its staff at all levels, preparing and executing action and prevention protocols in our hotels and business units and the implementation of a code of conduct on which all members are a fundamental part.
RCD Hotels Manifesto on the Protection of Children and Adolescents
- We are an establishment that guides its business performance by the framework of social responsibility to assist in the prevention, detection and reporting of sexual and labor exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Within our facilities, and in accordance with the commitments to achieve the protection of children and adolescents, we implemented training and awareness programs for our team members in each one of our business units.
- We reject any type of human trafficking, especially the sexual and/or labor exploitation of children and adolescents, and if a crime of this nature is detected from a client or supplier we will activate and execute our Action Protocol for the protection of children and adolescents in case sexual exploitation is suspected.
- RCD employees endorse our commitment to our society, and our goal is to offer quality service and benefit the community we belong to.
Important information for your stay
As part of the security protocol for the protection of children and adolescents at all RCD Hotels properties, and in the event that the adults who make the trip are not those who exercise parental authority over the children and adolescents (the mother, father and/or legal guardian), the legal and official documentation that proves that they have the authorization to carry out that trip with the child or adolescent will be required at the hotel check-in. Please verify all necessary documentation prior to making your reservation.
- Valid passport with photograph
- Documents duly sealed and reviewed by the immigration authorities that certify the legal entry of parents, guardians, adult companion(s), children and/or adolescents.
- The document through which those who exercise parental authority or guardianship authorize their departure from the national territory, granted before a notary public, or
- The document issued by an authority empowered to do so. Said document may be in the format established for this purpose by the immigration authority through general administrative provisions published in the Official Gazette of the Federation (DOF).
- Documents granted abroad must be legalized or apostilled as the case may be, and be accompanied by a translation in the case of a language other than Spanish.
- Birth certificate
- Personal Identity Card (CURP)
- Voter credential and/or valid passport with photograph
- School ID issued by public educational institutions with a photograph and signatures of the institution
- The document through which those who exercise parental authority or guardianship authorize their specific trip, granted before a notary public
For more information on this topic visit https://thecode.org/es/